Why don’t you introduce yourself, your friends, your family’s shops, classrooms, groups, and clubs?
The parenting blog in Aichi prefecture was originally a blog where I wrote about what I felt through my personal experiences, but now it is being read by many people including Aichi prefecture.
People who are raising children in Toyota City, Miyoshi City, Nisshin City, Okazaki City, and Kariya City search for shops, places to play, and lessons and visit my blog. As I am from outside the prefecture, I still don’t know much about the area, so I thought I would use this opportunity to collect various information from everyone.
We would like you to use it if you want students and customers to come more often, or if you have information that you want to deliver to families with children. The parenting blog in Aichi prefecture is taking measures against SEO, so I think I can help you in terms of search.
There is no homepage or SNS, only a phone number! You can post it here.
- Fill out and submit the form below
- I will email you with some questions later.
- Once I receive your reply to my question, I will create a page on the site and post the information.
Information for families with children
Many people looking for information on the Internet have various reasons. We are also planning to translate this site into multiple languages.
Therefore, I would appreciate it if you could send it after understanding the following.
Only the following people are allowed to publish information pages.
- Not a religious or political activity
- Not affiliated with an organized crime group
- You have been active(business) for more than three years
- There is no discrimination in nationality, and it is possible for parents and children with a little difficulty in Japanese to participate.
- Activities related to children’s sports, art, language, or education
- The members will not discriminate against people with disabilities or nationality.
- When customers who have difficulty speaking Japanese come to your store, you can respond in simple Japanese.
For free use
When information changes
If there is a major change (Changes in location, representative, etc.), please let us know and we will change it. If you want to change the menu or the program, please update it on your SNS or blog.
About Maintaining Information Pages
If it is free, we will post it for one year. If we don’t update it, the information will be out of date, so if we don’t hear from you one year later, we may delete it. If you contact us with the new information in a year, we will update the page and post it free for another year.
Sometimes it appears on the same page with other groups.
Depending on the amount and content of the introductions you sent, we may post them together with other organizations on one page.
Based on the information you provided on this form, we will send you some questions at a later date. Please fill out the form.
Please write in Japanese as much as possible. If Japanese is difficult, English is available.